An extremely fine and very rare 18k rose gold manual-winding rectangular wristwatch ref.2441 made in 1950's.
Patek Philippe commenced production of the reference 2441 in 1948. Manufacture continued until at least 1955 with a total of approximately only 200 pieces made, the majority cased in yellow gold. This model, often referred to as the "Eiffel Tower", remains easily identifiable by its distinct flared design, resembling the base of the tower.
In 1997, Patek Philippe released the limited edition "Pagoda" wristwatch to commemorate the inauguration of their new watchmaking centre in Geneva. The interesting case design of reference 2441 served as the inspiration for this contemporary production.